Skip to main content

Update on 23 July 2021 race meeting at Thoroughbred Park

The Canberra Racing Club wishes advise that a final inspection on the Acton Track by Racing NSW Stewards will occur prior to jump outs at 7am Thursday 22 July. This inspection will guide the decision on whether the race meeting scheduled for Friday 23 July will go ahead.

Extensive works have been undertaken by track staff to repair drainage issues on the Acton Track with works to continue through the night.

The Club remains hopeful that the race meeting will be able to move ahead as scheduled with participant and equine welfare remaining the Club’s absolute priority.