Thoroughbred Park & the Canberra Racing Club offer a diverse range of employment opportunities in the following areas;
- Ground Staff
- Equine Services (this does not include horse training services)
About our club
- We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all skill levels and interests.
- We are committed to offering training opportunities through registered training organisations.
- We encourage people with a disability to apply
- We promote a culture that supports and encourages our staff to continually develop their skills
- We support local not for profit community groups as part of our service delivery to our clients
If you would like to be notified of any positions vacant or would like to send in your resume for future consideration please send to: email@example.com
Track Work Supervisor
$43,000 p.a. plus super
The Canberra Racing Club requires a Track Work Supervisor who will be responsible for the supervision of thoroughbred horse track work from 3:45am to 9.45am Monday to Friday (30 hours per week).
The successful applicant must be highly motivated, experienced in supervising and/or providing directions to personnel and have an understanding and commitment to work health and safety standards. A current driver’s licence is essential. A first aid certification is required or a willingness to undertake certified training. Previous experience and/or an understanding of the racing industry or horses would be highly regarded.
Applications, including a covering letter, resume and names, addresses and contact numbers of three referees should be received by 23 December 2019.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org