The Canberra Racing Club welcomes prospective sponsors at picturesque Thoroughbred Park. Share this unique experience with your valued clients and staff with the additional benefit of local and national exposure for your business.
Race sponsorships are available for most meetings at Thoroughbred Park throughout the racing season. Choose from popular race meetings such as the Black Opal Stakes or the ACTTAB Melbourne Cup race meeting in November. Alternatively there are potential sponsorship opportunities throughout the year at one of our non-feature meetings.
Opportunities are available to sponsor a whole race day and name each race after one of your brands, one of your members or one of your valued clients. Join the likes of Mercedes-Benz Canberra, Myer and Ray White Canberra who have all reaped the benefits of combining a raceday sponsorship with a Corporate Function at Thoroughbred Park.
Thoroughbred Park offers a range of sponsorship and hospitality packages, alternatively our Sales and Marketing Manager can meet with you and discuss your individual requirements for a tailor-made race day package.
All race and raceday sponsorships are specifically tailored to suit your requirements. Packages can include the following benefits:
- Naming rights to a race or naming rights to the day and to all races on the program
- Trophy presentation (specified races)
- Television and radio coverage
- Brand or name mentioned in various publications
- On-course promotional opportunities
- Exclusive privileges
- Invitations to Canberra Racing Club events
- Corporate Function (at additional cost)
- Opportunity to purchase additional: signage and branding for your sponsored race. Options include: branded strappers jackets, saddlecloths, horse rug and trophy presentation.
Individual race sponsorship packages start at $1000 + GST. Discount rates available at specified times of the year.
Full race day sponsorship packages start from $7000 + GST.
There may be some sponsorship "specials" available throughout the year. Please contact the Sales & Marketing Manager for more details.
Club membership currently stands at approximately 1300. Thoroughbred racing in Canberra has a very broad appeal across many socio-economic groups. Market research indicates that interest and attendances are well above average in categories such as Public Servants, Professionals, Managers and Retirees.
Sponsorship at Thoroughbred Park offers unique experiential branding opportunities, tactical advertising and more targeted communication channels.
NON-FEATURE SINGLE RACE PACKAGE
These packages will include the following benefits:
- Race Naming Rights to one race.
- Opportunity to entertain guests with hospitality options (hospitality additional costs).
- Complimentary Admission and Parking.
- Ten Members’ Stand Tickets (for minimum $1000 sponsorship spend).
- Ten Race Books.
- One full-page A5 colour advertisement in the race book.
- Television, press and radio coverage.
- On-course signage opportunities on your race day.
- Opportunity exists to run on-course exhibits or promotion. (All on-course exhibits and promotions must be approved by the Canberra Racing Club)
- Listing in the Annual report
$1,100 per race including GST
FULL RACE DAY SPONSORSHIP
- Impress clients, reward staff or raise money for a charity of your choice.
- The Sponsor will be provided with a private function area in one of Canberra’s best sporting corporate hospitality facilities, the exclusive Silks Room suitable for entertaining up to 250 guests.
- The fully air-conditioned Silks Room, with its floor to ceiling glass windows that look directly out to the track, offers ‘the best seats in the house’ on race day and includes:
- Access to the public outside area with tiered-seating
- Private TAB facility
- Televisions for the convenience of your guests
- VIP Function tickets will be issued, these tickets will admit your guests to the course, Members’ Stand and Silks Room
- Food & Beverages are not included in the package and are an additional cost.
- Race books will be provided for your guests
- A5 full colour racebook ad per sponsor.
AVAILABLE DATES ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY!
For more information or to discuss options please contact the Sales and Marketing Manager on (02) 6204 0000.
To book a marquee or to discuss conference and function requirements please contact the Event Manager on (02) 6204 0000.